Buyers’ Journey Optimization Audit
BUYERS’ JOURNEY OPTIMIZATION AUDIT
How would you feel about exceeding lead & revenue goals? Thought so… It starts here.
Ready to Improve Marketing?
Generating leads and sales is the lifeblood of your business. Think about your entire marketing program and the tools you have. Your website; lead capture tactics, paid media, search engine optimization, data tools, martech stack, direct marketing, email marketing, content strategy, social media, conversion optimization and more.
Everything I just listed and more contributes to the zero moment of truth, when a prospect makes that final decision to press “Submit” or “Purchase.” If the Convincing process is working, your revenue-generating performance is working fine. Most companies however have not optimized the buyers’ journey all the way through, so their market share and revenue goals suffer.
That’s where I come in, to assess, optimize, and improve the journey process, from initial interest to lead capture or purchase. I am now offering a detailed assessment of your buyer’s journey . Based on my findings of the entire process, you will be presented with a plan to grow revenue, optimize profit, and increase ROI.
My goal is to begin an engagement with you; and offer marketing consultant services as described on the website. I’ll work directly as your outsourced CMO, or in a consultancy role with your team. Either way, your marketing programs will be more effective.
For each segment of the buyer’s journey, you’ll receive in a detailed report key findings and recommendations based on data, observations, and analytics.
Please sign up, and we’ll start with an initial discovery session on your products, services, and current benchmarks.
Sleep better at night. It starts here.
Download the 36 page marketing audit to get an idea of everything I cover, and I’ll follow up to get started.
- Current benchmarks (ROI, relevant KPIs, conversion rates)
- Goals and Objectives
- Target audience assessment
- Brand story and value proposition
- Competitive analysis
- Measurement plan and Google Analytics review
- Website copy approach/format
- Copy segments (benefit vs. feature mix)
- Content assets / Content plan
- Content mapping (by segment by phase)
- Video marketing
- Blog strategy
- Ad creative strategy
- Current overall marketing strategy
- Paid search
- Online Display and Intent targeting
- Media and advertising plan
- Social media plan
- Intent targeting and retargeting
- Email marketing approach
- Lead capture elements (newsletters, overlays, gated content, web forms)
- Credibility analysis (social proof, trust builders)
- Promotional strategy (Calls to-action, offer tactics & execution)
- Shopping cart experience
- Other persuasive elements (refunds, guarantees, chat, safety/security)
- Abandonment tactics (email strategy, retargeting)
- Marketing automation/nurture plan
Download the Audit Guide to Get Started
Product: Personal Care
Target: Human Resource Execs